Chris Eubank Jr and Conor Benn’s huge grudge fight is nearing completion after weeks of negotiations.
Eubank Jr and Benn have become bitter rivals in a family feud years on from their father Chris and Nigel’s epic two-fight rivalry in 1990 and 1993.

The pair were set to meet in October 2022 but the fight was postponed after Benn failed a drugs test.
Ever since the pair have been on a collision course, and have been deadlocked in talks over a potential showdown for weeks.
Benn was recently cleared by the National Anti-Doping Panel of any wrongdoing, and invited to reapply for a British Boxing Board of Control licence, meaning any showdown could be back on.
And after weeks of negotiations it appears a breakthrough has now finally been made.
ESPN’s renowned boxing guru Mike Coppinger has revealed that Eubank Jr and Benn are now finalising an agreement over the mouth-watering showdown.
It is reported that the pair will meet on April 26 in a huge spring showdown, with the venue likely to be in the UK on home soil.
Despite much deliberation, it is reported that the bout will be contested at 160lbs, with a rehydration clause to 170lbs after the fight weigh-ins.
It will see Benn step up to the middleweight limit to face Eubank Jr, giving his rival the advantage as that is where he has largely boxed throughout his career,
‘The Destroyer’ will put on around 13lbs from his last fight which came at 147lbs, putting to bed concerns over Eubank Jr having to make a harsh cut.
It sees the catchweight brought up 3lbs from the previous 157lbs agreement that was in place for their cancelled bout two years ago.

Benn previously told talkSPORT he was happy to make a leap up in weight, and believes the fight will last no longer than three rounds.
He said: “Yeah it’s me and him next. I’m walking about at around 175lbs.
“It will be at middleweight, yeah at 160lbs. I don’t want no excuses, everybody was moaning about the 3lbs.
“I was sat there like ‘why is nobody caring about my health and safety?’ Not about me going up two weight divisions.
“Nobody cares about my health and safety, but that’s cool I’ll meet you at 160lbs, there is absolutely no excuses then.
“I’ll give him three rounds before he’s eating the canvas. I haven’t felt like I did [during confrontation] for years.

“Given the last two years with the cards he’s played, and the way he’s dealt with and played the victim card he has.”
Tensions couldn’t be higher between the pair, with the narrative of the cancelled maiden meeting set to add extra spice to an already gripping rivalry.
Eubank Jr was a comfortable winner against Kamil Szeremeta in a tune-up fight in October last year, and will certainly appreciate the activity.
But his rival Benn has been out of action since his comfortable points win over Peter Dobson in February of the same year, and will be keen to brush away any cobwebs in the high-stakes affair.
It promises to be a sensational prospect if the pair do meet, and one fans will no doubt flock out in their thousands to witness.