Filip Hrgovic was at his career heaviest at 250.6lbs, but still weighed 25lbs less than Joe Joyce who tipped the scales at 275.1lbs.
Joyce will face a massive fight in his heavyweight career tomorrow night as he takes on Filip Hrgovic at the Co-Op Live Arena in Manchester.

Joyce and Hrgovic weighed in with bulky physiques[/caption]
He was set to face British rival Dillian Whyte, but the ‘Body Snatcher’ withdrew after suffering a finger injury.
Hrgovic is hoping to get his career back on track as a short-notice replacement, and defeat for Joyce could signal the end of his professional career.
Both heavyweights had left no stone unturned in training camp and turned up in great shape.
Hrgovic was obviously looking for KO power and tipped the scales at a huge 250.6lbs, narrowly more than for his defeat to Daniel Dubois last year.
Meanwhile Joyce too looked huge and tipped the scales at 275.1lbs, 6lbs shy of his own career-heaviest weight against Zhilei Zhang in 2023.
The pair showed off bulky frames as they flexed for the cameras, locked in with muscly physiques.
Joyce knows just how big the task at hand is, and he hopes to bounce back after losing to Derek Chisora last year.
“It is a great fight, entertainment, and I expect a great performance,” he said.
“It is good to share the ring with Hrgovic again; we had a good scrap last time about 12 years ago.
“The same result is going to happen: I’m going to win and then get elevated back up to the top of the sport.

Joyce dwarfs Hrgovic despite his attempt to come in big[/caption]
“I am really excited to be here again, there is a lot of excitement here, and it is going to be a great night of boxing.”
“I know exactly what to expect from him, and I have worked with Abel [trainer, Sanchez] before.
“He’s got a lot of mileage and has been in the sport a long time and had a lot of hard fights.
“I look forward to knocking him out on Saturday night.”
Joyce beat ‘El Animal’ when they laced up the gloves in the amateur ranks in 2013.
So the stakes will be even higher with the familiar faces looking to deal a hammer blow to the other’s career.
And the Croatian believes it is a great opportunity to revive his own career.
He said: “It was short notice. I had just a few weeks.
“But I was already in good shape. That is why I accepted this fight.
“I think it’s a good opportunity for me and this win will hopefully bring me back to the top.
“I’m looking forward to winning on Saturday, knocking him out, and getting back to the top. That’s the plan.”